If you are having a problem with your Series 15 – LIVE THE ALL 4 ADVENTURE DREAM Competition account, fill out the form below.
PLEASE READ FIRST
Have you registered?
If you entered the competition last year, you may be able to use the same account by logging in to your account. If you’re having trouble logging in, you may want to try a password reset to ensure your email address is in the system.
Accounts created prior to Season 14 may have been purged. You can still use the same email address you have used before to register again.
Once your registration is complete, please go the the Update Profile section in the dashboard and double check your email is spelled correctly before logging out.
Problems with logging in?
If you tried to login and got the error message “These credentials do not match our records. Either your password or email or both were typed in wrong. Please double check your details and try again.” try the following:
- Make sure that your email and chosen password are typed in correctly and try again.
- Be sure that you already registered by trying a password reset here.
* Don’t forget to check your spam / junk folder if you did not receive a password reset email.
- If resetting your password does not work, you can try registering an account here.
- It is also possible that you did not enter the correct email when you registered.
Problems Registering an Account
What does “The email has already been taken” or “The email has already been registered, login or try a password reset” error message mean when I try to register?
- If you got the above error message it means you are already registered for the competition and you can do a password reset here.
* Don’t forget to check your spam / junk folder if you do not receive a password reset email.
If you need to reset your password, you can do so by clicking here.
The Bad Gateway error is just a temporary issue when the site is experiencing a large amount of traffic. Try refreshing the pages or coming back in a few minutes.
419 Page Expired
If you get a 419 Page Expired error, try refreshing the page or close the browser and try again here in a few minutes.
Otherwise you can fill in the form below.