If you are having a problem with your Series 12 – LIVE THE ALL 4 ADVENTURE DREAM Competition account, fill out the form below.
PLEASE READ FIRST
You must register a new account for the series 12 competition, your account from previous competitions will not work. You can still use the same email address you have used before.
Once your registration is complete, please go the the Update Profile section in the dashboard and double check your email is spelled correctly before logging out.
Problems with logging in?
If you tried to login and got the error message “These credentials do not match our records. Your password or email is incorrect. Make sure you registered a new account after 30th October 2020” try the following:
- Make sure that your email and chosen password are typed in correctly and try again.
- Be sure that you registered after 30th October 2020 and if so try a password reset here.
* Don’t forget to check your spam / junk folder if you did not receive a password reset email.
- If resetting your password does not work, you can try registering an account here.
- It is also possible that you did not enter the correct email when you registered.
Problems Registering an account
What does “The email has already been taken” or “The email has already been registered, login or try a password reset” error message mean when I try to register?
- If you got the above error message it means you are already registered for the competition and you can do a password reset here.
* Don’t forget to check your spam / junk folder if you do not receive a password reset email.
If you need to reset your password you can do so by clicking here:
The Bad Gateway error is just a temporary issue when the site is experiencing a large amount of traffic. Try refreshing the pages or coming back in a few minutes.
419 Page Expired
If you get a 419 Page Expired error try refreshing the page or close the browser and try again here in a few minutes.
Otherwise you can fill in the form below.
Competition Support request Form